Welcome to PGA Village in Port St. Lucie, Florida —
the ultimate golf resort destination.
Ranked among the ’75 Best Golf Resorts’ by Golf Digest, PGA Village – St. Lucie includes:
- PGA Golf Courses – 72 holes of championship golf masterfully laid out by design legends Tom and Jim Fazio and Pete Dye
- PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance – The best in golf training and teaching at the state-of-the-art 35-acre facility.
- Real Estate – PGA Village consists of 2,511 homes and approximately 3,000 acres.
- Golf Schools – Improve your game with Top 100 Instructors.
- Within one spectacular golf resort that is owned and operated by The PGA of America.
The award winning PGA Village presents legendary golf courses and a distinctive selection of lodging in the heart of Florida’s Treasure Coast. The four championship courses were designed in balance with the serenity and protected species of the 430 acre wildlife sanctuary. Within this showcase of Florida’s natural beauty lie nine upscale neighborhoods. Condos, villas and townhomes are all situated with a focus on privacy and scenic lake or golf course views.