COVID-19 Travel Safety
Protecting you and your family
It is time to travel again and Vacation Rentals offer the perfect opportunity to travel and maintain social distancing.
- Standard cleaning, sanitation and safe distancing procedures include:
- Our property is equipped with keyless entry therefore the check in process is done remotely with no contact and you will proceed directly to your accommodations.
- Minimum of 44 hours between guests to allow extra time for cleaning.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all rooms prior to arrival utilizing CDC guidelines and Florida DBPR requirements to supplement our everyday cleaning procedures.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves during cleaning that will be changed between properties.
- All linen is professionally cleaned and sanitized using ozone technology.
- We have suspended daily housekeeping service and will be providing extra towels for your stay.
- Employees will have a wellness check each day including a temperature check.
- Employees will not enter an occupied unit except during emergencies and will wear a mask, gloves and maintain a 6-foot distance at all times.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently throughout the shift.